Holiday Weekend

Let the summer begin!  It's time for us to head back to the beach and I'm so ready for it.


A friend of mine reminded me the other day of this photo my husband took of our early morning beach set up... he was so proud he just had to document it.  I have to say it was pretty sweet arriving at the water with a good spot all ready for us with hardly a soul on the beach.  



A lot of people ask about our umbrellas.  We ordered them online at Frankford Umbrellas.  Little did we know that the company is located not far from my mom's childhood home in Philadelphia.  I think it was quite a find as they are great quality (many umbrellas have flown by us on the beach while ours stands tall). They come in a bunch of vibrant colors too... I never have any trouble finding our party on the beach!

Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend wherever you go!

Popular Posts