Architect's Choice

Residential Architect is a magazine publication distributed within the architecture trade and each year they do the 'Architect's Choice' which highlights a few architects and the products they like to use in their projects.  


I was fortunate to be asked to participate and offer up some of my own valuable product references for high and low budgets.  I was happy that they chose to include something as simple as the minimal robe hooks that I had included in one of my first posts.  But I found it comical that they were enlarged so much that they appear bigger than the sink! ...what are actually dainty modernist pieces, end up looking like dumbbells...  trust me, they're nice.    


Some other products I mention are Marvin triple pane windows, Carlisle Wide Plank floors and Duravit  tubs.   I really appreciated seeing what other products my colleagues like to use... and thought you might find it useful too! 

So be sure to check it out... you can view the entire magazine online here.  Flip through to page 44 for the article.  Let me know what products featured interest you!

Popular Posts