Another View

Everyone seemed to enjoy the Italy photos so I thought I'd post some more. As I was going through them, I realized that my daughter had taken some nice shots that capture a bit of Italy from a different view. Here she is taking in a magnificent one...



So all these photos are hers, my budding photographer. It's nice to know she can see the beauty in things that are so simple...



Who wouldn't love piles of nicely packaged hand made pasta & cheese. I wish my trip to the A&P could be so visually inspiring!





I can see why she was drawn to these fun clocks that we found in a great little housewares store. Its the Cuckoo Meridiana Clock by designer Pascal Tarabay. I thought it would be a whimsical clock for a playroom, until I saw the price...yikes! Guess I should have picked one up while I was there.


I have no idea what these things are but how could she resist such great colors!



These are fake leaves over a new trellis at the pool. Only in Italy would this seem like a great idea and not totally cheesy. I wouldn't try this in Jersey.



My husband swears that he took this photo but I have my doubts. Its my favorite so I had to show it. I love the composition of the the geometries and textures... the enviable shutters...the itty bitty hat signage ... and of course the electronic device painfully centered.



So who do you think took it?

Popular Posts